Saturday, July 30, 2011

Munna Bhai will be seen in Reality Show

Sanjay Dutt is excited about his TV debut with reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5,’ but admits he is nervous too!

"I`m pretty nervous doing it. I`ve never done it, I don`t know what it will be but I know one thing that it will be very different," Sanjay, who turned 52, told reporters.


The actor, who is said to be teaming up with Salman Khan for the controversial show, reveals Salman won`t be with him throughout the season. Nevertheless, he promises to try to make it fun.

"Salman will introduce me in the show and will do two episodes with me and then I`ll be on my own. Salman asked me to do it and I thought I should do it. It`s something new for me. It`s a good platform. I`m going to have fun. That is the way I am. I will not make it serious," he added.

‘Bigg Boss’ is a reality show where celebrity contestants stay in a single house for about three months, with no connection to the outside world. They are overseen by a mysterious person known as ‘Bigg Boss,’ whose only presence in the house is through his voice.