Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jennifer Aniston enjoys talking freely

The 42-year-old actress said that being able to play a stereotypically-male part was one of the "most fun" roles she has ever had, reported a website.

"I enjoyed it thoroughly. I really did. It was probably one of the most fun roles I`ve ever had. I`d have to say. That`s usually a guy in a movie. That`s a part that a man plays. So, it was really fun to sort of be a woman and play that with absolutely no apologies," Aniston said.

The star, formerly married to actor Brad Pitt, also said that she relished being able to abuse men in the film.

When asked whether she enjoys being abusive to males, she joked, "Generally speaking, sure."

Aniston recently said that she can "get dirty" when it comes to arguing with her boyfriends.

"I can get dirty. I`ve been guilty of dirty fighting. But usually I don`t like to fight. I like it to be harmonious and fun,"