Thursday, May 26, 2011

I want my fans in India : Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez shimmying to a Bollywood track in the near future.The diva is busy promoting her latest album `Love?`, her first in four years, and is a bit too busy for a song and dance stint in the world`s largest film industry.


"I haven`t given it (Bollywood) a thought just yet! I want my fans in India to listen to the album. If I have plans of coming to India, I will make definitely an announcement,"

Her latest album is her take on the universal topic of love, rolled into a thumping dance album which has already scored a hit with the single `On The Floor`.

And indeed Jennifer has a lot of material to dwell on, including a very public break-up with rapper P Diddy, a cancelled wedding with Ben Affleck and now a six-year-long marriage to Latin star Marc Anthony.

"Love? is my attempt to really explore different questions I have about love. With this album I wish to say the truth as to who I am as a recording artist; with my dance, my attitude, and everything that I have brought about on the platter," says the 41-year-old mother of two.