Monday, January 31, 2011

Two guys fucking friends mom

This is an incident from my college days..I had gone to visit a friend by name Paul.I rang the bell 4 times and there was no response.As I was about to go back the door was opened by a servant.i asked for Paul and he said he has gone out.I asked him who else is there.His mother is there and she is upstairs,he said..she is talking with Paul's friend right now..I said I'll go upstairs and check. As I climbed upstairs I heard noises and moans and groans.A guy was shouting "Pump harder,you bitch" and a lady replying"I'm trying.The door to Paul's parents bedroom was partially open and I saw Paul's mother Mini riding on somebody's cock.she was in a white bra and nothing else and below her was a guy whose face I could not see. To describe Mini.She was about 5'3" with a 36-26-40 figure and all of Paul's friends wanted to get inside her petticoat.It was also rumoured that her brother in law was regularly fucking her,although how far it was true I do not know..Seeing this scene my cock rose to the hilt.In the present situation I assumed it was her b-i-l..she went on pumping his cock and his hands were playing with her massive ass cheeks. After 5 minutes she collapsed off him and slept on her back on the bed and the guy got up. Imagine my shock when I saw that the guy was my other friend Vijay. I never knew for how long Vijay had been humping Mini or when their liaisons started. Vijay got up and went to the toilet.At this point another voice from the back of the room said "Are you ready for me,Mini"..when this guy came into view I was more shocked to see Vijay's brother Ravi.He was fully erect with his 6'cock and one of the fattest cocks I had ever seen.He got on to the bed and pounced on Mini.Both brothers were renowned fuckers but I never thought they will be fucking a friend's mother. Now Ravi was passionately kissing Mini while assaulting her boobs..He would roll the nipple between his teeth and say that these grapes are sweet..Suddenly he whispered something in her ear and she said no..He went on persisting. With one flip he turned her over and separated her ass cheeks to check her asshole. Her asshole was pinkish and looked too small to take this fat bastard.He reached for coconut oil on the side table and liberally smeared into her asshole with his fingers.with the rest of the oil he started massaging her back sensuously.After lubricating himself he pounced on her backside and shoved his cock fully into her asshole and was mercilessly pounding her. His left hand was dragging her hair back and right hand was feeling her boob and he was shouting"You are born for this,you bitch..Do u understand..From today you are our sextoy. Whenever we are in mood you have to arrange to be alone"..we will come whenever our cock needs a cunt.He was abusing her and after ten minutes he discharged into her asshole. By this time I masturbated and my spunk was all over the wall and floor. He now went and sat with his head towards the wall and asked her to come between his legs and suck him off..At this point Vijay entered the picture and said "Raise you bum,bitch. Let me fuck you Doggy style" she was still sucking on Ravi's cock when Vijay lifted her up and shoved his long pencil like monster into her pussy with each thrust of Vijay's cock her mouth was taking more of Ravi's cock..Both brothers were struggling for boob play and Vijay was literally pulling her hair back and shouting"You are a bitch in heat,Mini.You will be our bitch in future..You will want us everyday..How do you like this bitch in heat,Ravi." "I don't think your husband fucks you as well as us..your son goes and fucks all whores in town when he has got the biggest whore at home""Shall we get him next time "he asked.." "No, No do not involve my husband and son in this please"she said.Now Vijay pulled her hair hard and asked "Who else has fucked you" When she did not answer two resounding slaps echoed thru the room..Vijay slapping her ass cheek and Ravi slapping her cheek.."Tell us you bitch"they shouted in unison. "OK,OK I'll tell you..My brother in law and the servant boy downstairs",'oh,shall we call him now and watch the show you put on for us. "No,No please not now "she pleaded.Just then both brothers came simultaneously in her mouth and pussy and she broke into multiple orgasms. Ravi suggested they have a shower together and they went into the bathroom..when they came out Mini went to the bar and poured three glasses of rum and coke and she was sitting between these two nude fellows. "Listen,you bitch" Vijay was saying."Henceforth you will fuck only us and nobody else,including your husband..Have I made myself clear.We will call you on phone 4to 5 times a day and talk dirty sex talk"..Incidentally you may not know it but your husband is screwing his secretary in the office..she even accompanies him on tours..Now you will be our sex toy. Turning her to his side Ravi poured little rum at the top of her boobs and as it flowed towards her nipple he would suck it.."How was this bitch's asshole,Ravi"Vijay asked…You must take it.It was stupendous.Vijay dragged her to the bed and made her go on all fours.He then positioned himself and thrust with full force into her asshole. Now Mini was also enjoying it and she was meeting each forward thrust of his with a reverse thrust.Vijay had both hands on both boobs and was really mauling them.He used to lean over to kiss the nape of her neck too.He called Ravi and asked him to insert a plug in her pussy..He increased the tempo of his strokes, longer and faster and when she reached orgasm the plug flew out of her pussy. Same time Vijay erupted in her asshole..i had come a second time now and just could not control myself. "Since you are our whore now,we may even share you with a few friends if we are in need of cash"Vijay said.."Do not make me such a whore"she pleaded.Ravi now called her to the sofa.His pole was erect and pointing upwards.He asked her to mount him by climbing astride. She started pumping him and he was exploring his hands all mover her body.He was sucking her boobs like hell and shouting"You are the best bitch I've fucked"..By now I came for the third time looking at the going on in the bedroom..My cock was itching to get into Mini's cunt but I could not risk letting them know about my presence. When Ravi came she knelt down on the floor and sucked him fully off. More than 3 hours had elapsed and I was getting scared that I may be found out.I slowly crept downstairs..The servant was sitting on the dining table and drinking whisky.."Did you also enjoy her"he asked..i was shocked and said NO.."I arranged for these guys to fuck Madam. I took Money from them and sent them upstairs where they initially raped her..But Madam is a sex crazy bitch.if she likes a cock then it is for life"he said.."Do you want her.i will arrange a full nite for you..You pay me""Bastard"I said"this is how you treat the hand that feeds you".and walked out of the door.. Later I came to know that many of my friends fucked Mini through the contact of the servant boy. Mini had an insatiable sex appetite and she wanted young boys to service her.She was a high society lady outside but a typical whore in the bedroom. I am writing this after a very long time as I came to know last month that Mini passed away in Nov2010.