Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hot sex affair with Anu

It was at a party of our office on the lawns of a 5 star hotel in Chennai..All the local bank staff were there with their spouses as well as my boss, our CMD..i was staying in the same hotel whereas our CMD was staying with some relatives in town..He was to take the morning 7 am flight back to Bangalore whereas I was to return next evening. After a couple of drinks, our CMD excused himself on the pretext of an early morning flight and left..The mood immediately became relaxed and people were cracking jokes etc..It was then that a lady caught my attention. She was dressed in a white chiffon(I think) saree and a pink blouse, low cut at both front and back. She had a tremendous figure maybe 36-26-38(later I came to know it is 38-28-38) and my cock stood at full attention. When I went to collect my third drink at the bar I met Gopal, our Regional Manager at Chennai.."Hi, Pravin sir, I was looking out for you" he said..I exchanged pleasantaries with him..He then said "I'll introduce my wife to you". He took me directly to the lady I had eyed earlier..He introduced me and she introduced herself as Anu and she was headmistress of a very popular school in Chennai.As we were talking Gopal excused himself as he was the host for the party..i continued chatting to Anu and I could make out she was also getting interested. She had light blue eyes,very fair in complexion and a stunner to look at..After 15 minutes I excused myself but I was always keeping an eye on her..Gopal,I knew was 39 years and so I put her age between 33 and 35 as she said she has a 11 year old son.Gopal was at the DGM level in the bank. When I went to the bar for my last drink I met Gopal again.Anu was already having dinner as it was close to 9 pm now..i thought I should play my card now. I called Gopal aside and told him"Gopal.you are a DGM..as per norms it will take another 2 years for you to become AGM and another3 years therafter to become GM. You can by pass the system if I advertise for a GM post and if you are selected." "I do not understand this,sir,why are you telling me all this". "Will you understand if I tell you that I am interested in your wife and your shortcut to success depends on how far she is willing to go with me"." if she does not want to,then you can rot at DGM level for another 10 years" He was pondering what to do..i gave my room key to him and said"if agreeable to my proposal ask her to go and wait in my room..If not, return the key to me in 10 mts". With that I went to have dinner..From the corner of my eye I could see Gopal talk to Anu..After 5 minutes they both walked towards the hotel lobby. I quickly finished my dinner and was having my icecream when I saw Gopal return..He gave me a thumbs up and went to attend to other guests. I quickly wound up there and went up to my room..When I knocked,Anu opened the door and she was smiling.i went in and immediately hugged her and started kissing her. My left hand was on her right boob and right hand was kneading her bum. "I could smell sex on you"she said..i have been deprived of an active sexlife..Ours was a love marriage.Before marriage Gopal would say he will explore everyhole after marriage..After marriage,he could hardly get it up.after our son was born sex is almost non existent..That is why,the moment I met you I smelt sex but I never thought that you will use my husband to get me. Anu,relax..Let us make the most of this night,I said.."Do you want some wine"I asked..Initially hesitant,then she agreed.."Let us be comfortable in our birthday suits"I said. She undressed me to my undies and I undressed her to her bra and panties.Her globes were really glistening in the dim lights of the room. I made her sit on my lap and asked "would you like a sausage"..she giggled and said"I am a vegetarian"..Tonite I'll make you eat a sausage as well as have a mutton injection "I told her. More giggles..This is what my husband used to promise she said. I undid her bra and panty and she removed mine..I jerked her off my lap onto the floor and forced my cock into her mouth. After the initial resistance it accepted it..Still the sucking was not good.."either you suck properly, or I'll fuck you in the mouth" She just could not suck.I lifted her,threw her on the bed, sat on her chest and mercilessly started fucking her mouth.."I gave you a chance, you bitch, you could not suck..Now,I'll fuck you in the mouth". Now my tip was reaching her throat and she was choking and trying to bite"if you do that I'll call 10 fellows to fuck you now,I said.that quitened things a bit and the next 15 mts my bum was on her boobs and my cock in her mouth..I was not getting the right angle,so I slept on the bed on my right side and made her lie on her side and really shoved all my prickin her mouth. I came really copiously in her mouth.'Anu.you are a sweetheart,I screamed.."Pravin,fuck me in my love hole"she replies.. After half hour I went down on her pussy..My God,it was a wonderful pussy.i spotted the clit and was lapping it up when I moved a little inside and was just licking it when she erupted like hell. My face was covered with all the juices and she was flapping her arms and legs and shouting "Take me,Pravin..Fast..Take me". She was totally uncontrollable..i flipped her on her stomach, raised her and entered her doggy style..with each pounding of mine this bitch was pushing her ass back at me and enjoying..i was kneading her boobs also. After 10 minutes I came copiously into her. We had another wine and slept at midnight..My cock was positioned at her ass crack..At 7 am she got up and woke me up..since she did not have a toothbrush I put toothpaste on my cock and asked her to brush her teeth..this time she was very cooperative and cleaned her teeth with the cleansing agent which I copiously deposited in her mouth. She was feeling a little constipated and I said I'll help..Rubbed Vaseline in her asshole and on my cock..with one huge thrust I found myself in her beautiful asshole and I pumped her to glory..within minutes of my coming in her asshole,she rushed to the toilet..Later we had a bath together under the shower..I dropped her home at 11am and promised her that this liaison will continue. Gopal called me to check on my satisfaction level..i said wonderful..within 3 months he became a GM..i was screwing Anu for the next 5 years whenever I could,either in Chennai or when I used to ask Gopal to send her to Bangalore. Anu went on to become the best principal of any Chennai school and we celebrated with a holiday in Ooty(only both of us). Thanks to these efforts Gopal rose to Executive Director of this bank before being posted as CMD of another public sector bank. I went for his son's wedding last year and he took me aside and profusely thanked me for giving him the break in life..I said"Don't thank me, thank Anu" and I looked at her. She smiled. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked away.